• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Teacher - Students keep ending up with trial accounts!!

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm setting up Photoshop on my students' computers and no matter what I do some of them keep ending up with trail versions that I can't seem to get rid of. Please help!

TOPICS
Admin console , Education , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following .. there is no much options to switch between profile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to give more details.

1. You say you are "setting it up on your student's computers". Do you mean these are school computers, and the students will share them? Or that these are the student's own computers?

2. What are you setting up? Free 7 day trials, individual accounts, enterprise/school license?

3. If it's an enterprise/school license, are you adding a paid license for each of the students, as account adminstrator?

4. You say "they keep ending up with trial versions". There is no separate trial version. You get a trial if the user signed in does not have a valid subscription. Have you checked the account status on those computers?

5. Sometimes malware on a computer can stop Adobe subscription checking. Are these computers that students could previously install software on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines