Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme beim Installieren von Programmen in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe die Testversion von Creative Cloud installiert und kann nur Photoshop mit dem Creative Cloud-Desktopprogramm installieren. Es gibt keine andere Möglichkeit, beispielsweise Indesign oder Illustrator (Desktop) zu installieren. Aber in der Online-Creative Cloud (nicht Desktop-App) heißt es, dass Indesign und Illustrator mit meinem Computer kompatibel sind. Wenn ich auf „Herunterladen“ klicke, wird die Setup-Datei heruntergeladen, aber wenn ich darauf klicke, wird das Desktop-Creative Cloud-Programm angezeigt und nichts passiert. Es wird immer noch nur Photoshop als zur Installation verfügbar angezeigt (als Desktop-Programm). Ich habe auch die aktuellste Version von Windows 10 und die aktualisierte Creative Cloud.

Ich habe versucht, den Kompatibilitätsmodus zu deaktivieren, das Cleaner-Tool mehrmals zu verwenden und Creative Cloud auch mehrmals zu deinstallieren und zu installieren. Kann man noch mehr tun oder ist mir etwas nicht aufgefallen. Bin sehr verwirrt. Hoffe es gibt eine Lösung dafür. Vielen Dank.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what problem do you have using the cc desktop app when you try to install id and ai?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. So it only shows Photoshop and Lightroom as available to install and no other programs although I have a trial for Creative Cloud and all the included programs. Most confusing is when I am using the online version of Creative Cloud, and for example when I view Illustrator Desktop, it says under Compatibility that it functions on this computer. When I click download and the set up file for Indesign or Illustrator complete is, I open the file, Creative Cloud desktop app opens, but nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainly, it shows no option to install any other programs than Photoshop and Lightroom when I view Applications under the option Desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does the cc desktop app show for id and ai?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

id and ai are nowhere to be seen. I see only a mobil version of id. Under desktop applications are photoshop and lightroom shown, nothing else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click file (datei) > preferences > apps > enable "show older apps".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (4).png

I am not seeing this option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my error.  you're correct.

with a trial, you do not have the option to install older cc programs.  if you had an active subscription you would see that option.

so now, back to your os. eg, for ai you need:

Processor

Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) with SSE 4.2 or later or AMD Athlon 64 processor with SSE 4.2 or later.

Operating system

• Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V21H1, V20H2, V1909, and V2004.
  • Windows Server versions V1607 (2017) and V1809 (2019).

Note: Not supported on Windows 10 versions 1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809, and 1903

type winver in your search area next to the win start button to see your win 10 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I think I have found the answer...

Screenshot (6).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im borrowing this computer and was not aware it was Intel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* not Intel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 gb ram? that's a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it? Does the problem not have to do with the processor then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what the problem is.  i was checking your message on my phone and couldn't see that the cpu was snapdragon and not intel and not amd.

otoh, i can't see why you would be able to install photoshop and not illustrator.  that computer appears to support nothing current in cc.

here are the specs for ps, Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

here are the specs of ai, Adobe Illustrator system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually thought that as well. It looks like you can install Photoshop with any processor as long as it fits the recommended requirements highlighted below. But I honestly have no idea. 

Screenshot (7).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snap dragon doesn't meet the minimum requirement.  minimum has to be met first and then, to supposedly work well, the recommended column applies.

anyway, your 4 gb of ram should be a non-starter for ps (among other programs).

were you able to install ps, AND then open and use it on the problematic computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah it works fine lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

then i don't understand how you were able to avoid a problem with ps and not avoid it with ai and id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok has nothing to do with it not being Intel but it seems that yes, my processor is not compatible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines