• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud update to 2019 now all apps Trial

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I realized that we have an old account from a license transition a while back that Adobe refuses to deactivate.

So, I ran through the migration on that account since it won't kill my stuff!
Good news, the migration is pretty straightforward, even if the multiple, dire warnings are a bit concerning:

Once that is complete, there is a wait cycle (about 15 minutes)

Then you are greeted with a nearly identical setup from before:

K-12 will have some limitations that we do not, like not being able to use AdobeID for access.  That sounds like it will be a big pain.

Now we are creating packages with the new installer and will test how well it actually upgrades an existing system.

FYI, Disabling File Sync will evidently disable collaboration tools; so be prepared if you need that functionality, it could lead to storage issues if not managed.

Fingers crossed as we dive off the deep end?!

I'm not a child; I don't need Badges, Stickers or Gold Stars, I need ANSWERS.
In IT they come to US for answers, WE MUST find them SOMEWHERE! That's YOUR job Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Great to hear that you're moving to Shared Device Licenses. With this move your labs and classrooms will have access to the latest CC 2019 versions of apps that are not supported by the legacy Device Licenses.

If you need help, you can use the Shared Device Licensing | Deployment guide to walk you through the process. In case you run into issues, have some feedback, or have questions, feel free to post them here.

Wish you a very speedy deployment 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched out as a new discussion and moving it to the correct community Enterprise & Teams​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear that you're moving to Shared Device Licenses. With this move your labs and classrooms will have access to the latest CC 2019 versions of apps that are not supported by the legacy Device Licenses.

If you need help, you can use the Shared Device Licensing | Deployment guide to walk you through the process. In case you run into issues, have some feedback, or have questions, feel free to post them here.

Wish you a very speedy deployment 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines