• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: What happens when you cancel your 'Creative Cloud subscription'?

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've cancelled my subscription to open a new one and all my files I wanted to move over have been deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

How long ago did you cancel? Generally, they should still be available for 30 days.

"What happens to my existing files if I cancel?
You can continue to access your Creative Cloud files on your computer and the Creative Cloud website, subject to a 2-GB cloud storage limit. If you’re over the 2-GB cloud storage limit when you cancel, you have 30 days to move files out of cloud storage."

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long ago did you cancel? Generally, they should still be available for 30 days.

"What happens to my existing files if I cancel?
You can continue to access your Creative Cloud files on your computer and the Creative Cloud website, subject to a 2-GB cloud storage limit. If you’re over the 2-GB cloud storage limit when you cancel, you have 30 days to move files out of cloud storage."

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines