Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renewing an Adobe® Creative Cloud™ for teams after payment is past due

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a Creative Cloud all apps for teams account already for 4 years.  I use a separated account with a prepaid card to pay my monthly subscription and unfortunately, I did the mistake to not top up my card for 2months. I had the issue before but I could just 'edit payment details' and the month or months in due would be automatically charged from my card. I didn't have to use any software since I have been mainly on set but now I would like to have access to the apps as soon as possible.

I am reaching the forum because I have tried all the FAQ instructions and I already contact the customer support as well and after speaking with someone who could finally give me an answer how to solve my issue, he informed me it won't be possible to keep the same account. Basically, he explained me the following:

'As mentioned the licenses are marked for cancellation already and cannot be renewed. You would have to purchase new licenses. If you wish to use the same email address then I would have to get this team account removed. Or, you can use a different email address to setup the team and then assign the licenses to the same email address like you have currently. That would mean that only the admin email would change and the applications would still work with the same email address'. He also mentioned me that my account is NOT CANCELLED but marked for cancellation.

In this way, I would like to know how I could re-activate my membership without losing the current account information (billing address, company name, invoices since 2015...) and neither my current email address as administrator since is my working email.

Is that possible or I only have 2 options above mentioned?

I would really appreciate some help.

Kind regards,

Patricia

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the Creative Cloud forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that specific problem

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

As I said I already contacted the Customer service via the same link you sent me.

I was hoping someone in the forum would have a similar situation and tell me if there is another solution besides what I was informed.

If I posted in the wrong section of the forum, I am sorry about that. Just let me know where should I put this question in the forum and I will do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this question from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​.

NOTE to Adobe Staff, I do not have permission to move posts into the Enterprise & Teams forum or I would have moved it there.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patricia,

Post in any forum and we will move to whatever we think is appropriate. John’s message is more thought for either other posters or your next post.

Your problem is for Adobe staff to solve. So that is why you were asked to contact customer care.

Looping in alisterblack​ for expert advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nancy & Abambo,

Thank you for your help already. It would be great to have someone directly from adobe staff to have a look on my issue.

I am just afraid I might have to take a decision during the weekend because I have a deadline to follow.

Let's hope someone see this issue soon!

Thanks in advance for the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patricia,

I have marked you a personal message, kindly check and respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines