• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scammers are re-selling access to Adobe Creative Cloud Pro Edition for team

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not a native English speaker. Sorry for some wording that might be confusing.

As a subscriber of adobe creative cloud, I am often amazed by the sophistication and efficiency of SaaS. It costs dollars per year, but I think it's well worth it.

However, I noticed that some unauthorized people are selling a subscription service called Adobe Creative Cloud Pro Edition for a very cheap price — about 50 or 60 bucks per year. This subscription service is fully functional and impressively powerful. 

These sellers claim to be Adobe's privileged resellers, so out of caution, I checked Adobe's official website for specifics of the service. What I've found confusing is that access to the service is usually priced thousands of dollars per year as a team subscription, but many similar businesses are selling these licenses at incredibly low prices.

This makes absolutely no sense. Even I tried asking one of the sellers, he said he made about $40 each order. So actually they might be getting the team subscription from Adobe in some fraudulent way without paying for them. I've seen some people who bought the services asking apprehensively if there will be an after-sales service, and all they get are ambiguous responses.

Buying such a team subscription service of unknown origin hurts Adobe's interests and hurts innocent, uninformed consumers. To prevent more people from being deceived, I hope Adobe can take some measures.

IMG_2052.png

I think this kind of fraud has started to be used for profit by some people with intentions. Below are the names of these scam teams I have collected from a Chinese e-commerce platform named "Taobao" and will continue to report back to adobe if I find more. You could search "creative cloud" on Taobao to find what I post is totally true.

xinxifei
OV Creative Cloud
Bob’s Team
Adobe A
BC Marketing
St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School

I have attached pictures as proof from the comments of victims who purchased the unidentified team subscriptions sold by these fraudulent sellers. Hope it helps.

E9DE3182-7F6B-416F-9E24-3612A2C1B111.jpegB1BFD751-00F8-4CAD-B60C-51235964CFF0.jpegBCCCDC34-D749-4B38-9049-4159CB952507.jpeg1F576BB8-68DE-4C3D-92B6-17895E1F86F0.jpegA431064E-CE90-4744-8015-C4CFEEBE4706.jpeg406A4C2F-AEFC-4181-9475-6F6FAF91465B.jpeg

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They're still selling services and even raising prices..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines