• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Creative Cloud Libraries Across an Organization

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share Creative Cloud libraries across an entire organization (i.e., everyone with a company-affiliated Adobe ID)?

I have several libraries to share with our marketing staff throughout the organization and thought that selecting "Move to Team" after creating each library would ensure that everyone on the team had access. However, I'm finding that people can't access the libraries until I share them individually by email, and that's not feasible for a whole corporation.

(I thought about splitting people into custom groups to make sharing more manageable, but I don't see an option to save collaborator groups either, despite what Adobe Support says under the collaboration section here.)

My company admin got in contact with Adobe Enterprise Support, who suggested making the libraries public and then sharing links to them. But I'm hesitant about sharing copyrighted assets that way, especially since Adobe for Enterprise's documentation implies the ability to securely share assets company-wide. (And the Tech Support Consultant who gave us the advice shared a help page referring specifically to Creative Cloud Express, so I'm not sure he realized we were asking about the full/desktop version.)

I also want to keep the libraries team-owned rather than associated with my individual account so that their existence and maintenance won't be dependent on my status as an active employee.

I'm prepared to make copies of all my libraries and then share them via link as advised, but I want to get some more insight before I commit to that course of action.

I will appreciate any help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Okay, so the solution turned out to be laughably simple. (Though it makes me feel better that three IT people also missed it at first.)

There's a "Browse all" button in the upper right corner of the "Your libraries" view.

People can just...go in there and add the organization's libraries. (They have to be specifically "moved to team" to become accesible this way, though.)

CC Browse All.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so the solution turned out to be laughably simple. (Though it makes me feel better that three IT people also missed it at first.)

There's a "Browse all" button in the upper right corner of the "Your libraries" view.

People can just...go in there and add the organization's libraries. (They have to be specifically "moved to team" to become accesible this way, though.)

CC Browse All.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chelsea! I'm having this same problem with our libraries RE: exterprise ownership vs. individual ownership. Did you ever find a solution? We just lost our most critical library when a team mate of mine left the organization, and when we tried to export the library and reupload, we're receiving the message that it was corrupt. 

I'm hoping to figure out a way to make this owned at the enterprise level and then shared to team members so we don't run into this again. 

Thanks for your wisdom and experience here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Chelsea218421352dug 

posted the solution, including screenshot:

kglad_0-1674857926478.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines