• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Library

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a personal account and a business account under one email address. My creative cloud library is found on my personal account which is now unlicensed so I cannot access the library.

If I renew my license, share the library (maybe export/import?) from the personal account to the business account, will I still have access to the library after the personal account loses its license? 

Is library sharing permanent? If the main account that shares the library is deleted, what happens to the library that

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm interested in knowing this too. I lost access to my business account library. I'm also unable to open and edit Illustrator files (despite paying for an ongoing license which is in good standing). So this is now impacting several of my work projects. I want to move my entire work library onto my personal account and only access my personal account for work since there are endless problems that require IT Admin intervention and our IT Admin do not typically respond to our requests. The entire experience of working with Adobe Cloud in an Enterprise setting leave much to be desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines