• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop ABOBE charging my bank account for subscription thats impossible to cancel

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried 1000 times to cancel this stupid fing app...I DONT WANT IT!

But adobe has made it impossibe to cancel a subscribtion!

I cancelled my bank card 2 months ago and i thought that would sort it out, NOPE!

some how without my permission adobe go hold of my new banks card and has resumed charges..

i dont know how the f they did this but it is super fing fraudulent and the final straw.

I now have to go through the ombudsman, mastercard and my fing bank to cancel a service when it should just be a button on the website.

I litterally have no option to cancel an have been in an f'ing loop for 12 months while they charge me money for nothing.  the product simply isnt worth the cost let alone the on going cost when u decide to leave, what a joke... this company is an abomination and it is blatently making it impossible to cancel subscribtions. f'ing thieves.

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when you cancel a card, the card companies automatically update all the businesses who have a repeated payment. Adobe don't "somehow get hold of it", the card companies automatically do this. If you have a contract, you can't escape it by cancelling a card. You still have a contract and a debt. Things can get MUCH worse, because the debt may increase, and may be sold to a collection agency which costs you hundreds of dollars extra. You can't run away from your commitments.

You can only manage accounts by actually cancelling them, and paying (at the time) any cancellation fee in your contract. What stops you doing it properly? We can probably help with that (not cancel it for you, but get in touch with people who can).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, and Adobe WILL NOT contact you -- but scammers will ! How will you know they are a scammer? Because they contact you, they are super helpful, and they ask for contact details, passwords and card number that Adobe already have...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines