• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem creating a new cloud document (Error code: 50)

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't create a new XD file no matter what I try. Any time I create a new file I get the below error:

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 10.31.26.png

I have the latest version of XD and my CC sync version is 4.2.1.51

I am on a mac (Mac OS High Sierra - 10.13.6)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DesignOs,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and details about your OS and CC sync version. I would request you to try the step mentioned in message #2 here: -Re: Cloud document - Error 3622 If you are unable to fix it using those steps, please share the logs as mentioned in message #4 on the same link.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul,

I have sent you my log files through private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what is the version of XD you have? A version number would be best (available through XD > About XD).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi both,

I uninstalled and re-installed CC, I now get the following message:

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 09.21.41.png

I'm also still getting the same error 50 message in XD. My version of XD is 18.0.12.9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, it looks like something went wrong with your CC install (and the version of Creative Cloud Sync), and likely there's a problem that the CC Cleaner tool might have to fix. Let me move this over to the installation forum to get the experts there to help you fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am still having this issue. I have updated to Mojave 10.14.4 but still nothing has changes. Can someone advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

DesignOs2290536 I am showing that you have a Creative Cloud for Team membership.  Have you informed your local Creative Cloud for Team admin that you are facing Error 146 while attempting to update Adobe XD yourself?  Depending upon how your organization has decided to manage its network you may need to have the update deployed to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines