• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is a Joke:

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ability, I'm the Adobe Virtual Assistant. How can I help you?

12:51 PM

Hello, I'm trying to cancel few products we are not using and it docent allow me to. Can you please help?

""

I want to make sure I understand clearly. Which of these categories best describes your issue?

12:51 PM

Reduce number of licenses

""

I see that your license is not currently in the renewal period.

12:52 PM

You need help removing a license outside of the renewal period. Is that right?

Yes

""

Would you like to chat with an agent?

Yes, chat with an agent

""

I see you have both individual and team subscriptions under mtaranto@abilitymedical.net. Which one do you need help with today?

My team plan

""

Only contract owners can manage billing, payments, and licenses for your Creative Cloud for teams subscription.

If you're not a contract owner, please contact your Team contract owner for additional assistance.

I'm a contract owner

""

Ok. I'll connect you to an agent who can pick up where we've left off.

We'll connect you with an agent as soon as possible. For a faster resolution, please tell us how we can help you today.

You are now connected to Sowbhaggo, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely.

Sowbhaggo

Hello, I'd be happy to help you today, let me first pull up your account information and access your details.

12:53 PM

Hello, Im trying to remove few products we are not using but paying for and I'm stock in you system trying to figure out how to do it

Easy to buy but not to remove

""

Sowbhaggo

I have pulled up your account and I can see that you have an active Teams subscription which is under the organization name of Ability Medical. I can also see that you currently have 14 licenses of Acrobat Pro, 1 license of Photoshop, 1 license of Adobe Stock – 40 assets a month, and 1 license of Creative Cloud All Apps. So how do you wish to proceed?

12:55 PM

That's correct

I would like to know how to remove Photoshop

Ad few other products

""

Sowbhaggo

I understand that you would like to make the cancelation but before proceeding may I know the reason behind the cancelation?

12:56 PM

We are to using some products

I want to keep what we need

""

Sowbhaggo

So, Ability, may I know how many licenses do you wish to cancel in total?

12:58 PM

Let me ask you something, is there a way for the customer to be able to perform those changes?

I need to be able to delete and add the products. Is possible?

""

Sowbhaggo

It is possible, Ability, you can make the necessary changes from your end in the renewal window which starts 30 days before the renewal date.

1:01 PM

That mean that I can't duo it right now?

""

Sowbhaggo

Yes, if you would like to make any changes within the tenure then you can contact us and we will definitely help you out.

1:04 PM

Ok, if that the case please remove Photoshop, Remove Adobe Stock and Remove 10 licenses of Acrobat Pro.

I just want to keep 4 licenses of Acrobat Pro and 1 license of Creative Cloud All Apps. If I need something else I will get it back.

Thank you!

Im Still having the credit available and already paid for Adobe Stock right?

Sent 1:07 PM

Sowbhaggo

I understand that you would like to make the cancelation but before proceeding may I know the reason behind the cancelation?

1:07 PM

We are not using what we canceling.

""

Sowbhaggo

I understand, Ability, so in this situation let me go ahead and review your account in more detail so that I can assist you better. Please stay connected.

1:10 PM

Thank you!

""

Sowbhaggo

Give me a moment while I find a solution for you. Thanks for your patience.

1:13 PM

Thank you

""

Sowbhaggo

Thank you for your patience,  As I checked your account, I'm here to help you and in this case to help you save more and to continue with your subscription, I can pause your billing for the next three months for the subscription that too for the entire account which means an entire account with all the 17 licenses will be free for next three months and you can save on whole bill amount 1,610.49 USD, plus you will be able to explore the products more for free and you will save a lot. How does this sound to you?

1:14 PM

Sorry but that's not what I request

Please remove Photoshop, Remove Adobe Stock and Remove 10 licenses of Acrobat Pro

I just want to keep 4 licenses of Acrobat Pro and 1 license of Creative Cloud All Apps.

Delivered 1:15 PM

Sowbhaggo

I understand, Ability, and I'd like to inform you that changes can be made anytime based on your decision however three months free for the entire account is being offered so that you can continue with the subscription and also do some monitory savings in case if any user joins back in you'll have these licenses to assign and you don't have to add new licenses again and get charge for it also you'll be saving on the licenses that you are using and you can use this three months free time to check and to save on the entire account.

1:16 PM

Sorry but that's not what I request or need. Is there any other department can bring support with me request?

""

Sowbhaggo

Ability, I surely understand that you are looking to remove licenses and I will assist you with that however even if I go and make the changes you will still be paying for the rest of the licenses that you'd be continuing however if you just continue with all the licenses for time being I can take all the billings away as I will be assisting you with credit of 90 days.

I would suggest take the  offer explore your options and then later on decide how to proceed with the licenses as with this offer you would  not be charged until 22 May 2024, which is far ahead from now

1:18 PM

I need to pay for the licenses I'm canceling until when?

""

Sowbhaggo

You do not have to make any payments for the next three months the entire account will be free and in the future you can make the necessary changes to your account as per your decision. Also, 30 days prior to the renewal date you will get a confirmation email regarding the licenses as well to remind you.

Read Entire Message

1:21 PM

Ok, please, it is taking a lot of time making that offer that im not requesting. Im paying monthly for those licenses. There is not contract or anything.

Why I'm been change for 3 more months if I cancel today?

Can I talk to a manager, is there any customer service number you can please provide?

This is getting really confuse

""

Sowbhaggo

Let me rephrase the whole thing for you, Ability.

1:25 PM

It should be really simple, cancel what im requesting, ability paid the next bill and after that I just keep Creative Cloud $89.99 and 4 Adobe Pro for $23.99 each.

$185.95 a month after that

That's me request please don't offer me anything else

""

Sowbhaggo

I understand that you wish to cancel 12 licenses under the account. I understand that but I am letting you know that there is the promotional offer that is now applicable on the account which is to stop the billings for the next three months. You will not have to make any payments for your account in the next three months and there will be a confirmation email 30 days before the renewal date and you can make the changes, and after the 3 months if you still wish to make any changes you can do that but the three months are being offered to you so that you can have a better experience with Adobe and also continue with us in th future.

1:29 PM

Decisions are taking daily not quarterly. Please, let's finish my request.

""

Sowbhaggo

Ability, I am trying to help you here if even we go ahead with the cancelation of the licenses then you have to make the payments for the remaining licenses but the three free months will help you to save that cost and will also help you to save more.

This is why I am trying to help you with the three months so that you can have a better experience with Adobe and also continue with us in the future.

1:36 PM

Almost 1 hour an interesting conversation I will use for review. I already said not 3 times. My request please: Please remove Photoshop, Remove Adobe Stock and Remove 10 licenses of Acrobat Pro

I just want to keep 4 licenses of Acrobat Pro and 1 license of Creative Cloud All Apps.

""

Sowbhaggo

Ability, I understand that you still wish to cancel the licenses so before proceeding I would like to inform you that if you continue with all 14 licenses of Acrobat Pro I can provide you those licenses at the exclusively discounted price of USD 16.99 per license this will help you to bring down the monthly billing to 322.85 USD.

Read Entire Message

1:44 PM

Is this a joke right?

Please remove Photoshop, Remove Adobe Stock and Remove 10 licenses of Acrobat Pro.

""

Sowbhaggo

No worries I will now go ahead and proceed wit hthe cancelation of the licenses. I would also like to inform you that the credits will only be active till your next billing date and will expire after that.

1:47 PM

Ok thank you.

""

Sowbhaggo

Can you please list the email for the licenses you would like to cancel for Acrobat Pro?

1:51 PM

Ok, one moment please

I already delete all user I don't need.

Delivered 1:56 PM

Sowbhaggo

Thank you for the confirmation, I will now go ahead and make the necessary changes to your account. Please stay connected.

1:57 PM

Thank you.

""

Sowbhaggo

Give me a moment while I find a solution for you. Thanks for your patience.

I would like to inform you that while canceling your plan we are facing some technical issues but do not worry I have escalated the case and you will get the confirmation regarding the cancelation within the next 24-48 hours. So, apart from this is there anything else I can assist you with?

2:05 PM

Wow, Adobe having technical issues to cancel a product? After 1:15 Minutes wasted we are not going to be able to finish my request?

Unbelievable

The worst experience I have had in a long time with a platform.

Delivered 2:09 PM

Sowbhaggo

Ability, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have faced but due to the technical issues we can not make the changes but do not worry we will surely send you the confirmation email regarding the cancelation within the nex t24-48 hours.

2:12 PM

Ok, I will record our conversation, and stop payment at the mid-time. Please provide an email I can send a complaint about this issue.

Delivered 2:15 PM

I can see that the next billing date is 22 Feb 2024. Do not worry about the email regarding the confirmation of cancelation of the licenses. We will surely send you the email in the next 24-48 hours. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

2:18 PM

Ok, I will call. Thank you

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?