• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many updates!!

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the begining of the year 2021, it is a never seen before updates and bugs with my adobe products! My computer freezes as soon as there is an update from Adobe Cloud, which as been 13 times since January 26th. This is very heavy to keep up with all these updates!! Why is this so frequent? Couldn't you just send an update when there is an new version? Am I the only one that thinks that this is too much? (Jan 26-28, Feb 2-3-9-11-16-24-25, March 1-2-10-24)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edith, which Adobe software or service is your feedback in relation to?  There are no active memberships assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I use a corporate account. I am not sure on where I should contact for support or help on those concerns, this is why I posted here so maybe someone could give me some ideas on how to fix my issues.
I work mostly with Adobe Cloud, Reader, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Edith. If you have a corporate account, then you should be contacting your organization's help desk. You likely have insufficient access to implementing the suggestions offered in a public discussion forum.

I will move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum, but please don't wait to contact whatever support your organization provides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly confirm if you are referring to the creative cloud desktop app updates or the applications which you have installed on the machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines