• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble downloading AI assets from Adobe Assets library

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So weirdly this was working fine a week ago but now my coworkers and I are unable to download our AI assets from our Adobe assets library— they all download as 138 bytes (even though they are really 20-95MB). When i try to open the downloaded files in AI, i get a "Text import options" window which then leads to a text document with the line "

katrina5E13_0-1644413312524.png

The assets themselves were uploaded properly as they were downloading just fine last week. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check here if you can access your assets via the web: https://assets.adobe.com/.

Eventually, you need to change the network, if your IT has adjusted the firewall. Normally, you can do a quick check on your phone with this, but you need to sign in to your Adobe account on your phone browser.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yah so it was from the web where i was trying to download the assets in the first place. PNGs and JPEGs download as normal but jsut the much larger AI files are like corrupted or something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines