• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn Off Content Analysis For All Users

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual Adobe accounts can turn off content analysis from the "Privacy and personal data" page. Is there any way to make this the default option for everyone in the organization?

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not recommend a chat session.  I tried it about 15 times and they link to the privacy page every time.  The option doesn't exist on organization accounts.  I tell them this every time.  They say they look into it and the chat ends.

Has someone tried the expert session?  I will try when I have time, but it really should be a checkbox on the admin side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CaryRD 

thanks for the feedback.  @iCharles ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ea67567258 @CaryRD Thank you for sharing your feedback and concern. 

As per my knowledge, our ETLAs typically do not permit our use of enterprise customer content and therefore the opt-out would not apply (nor will it be surfaced to those customers). 

If the user is accessing a personal Adobe ID where the user creates the account, accepts the terms of use, and has control over their own settings. For this account, the option to participate is made available to the end user.

And if it is a business account, where a company created the account on behalf of the user for their use and the company has ownership and control over the account. For this account, the option to participate is not made available to the end user.

I understand that we do need to document those use cases (individual, team, enterprise, etc.) in a publicly available place. There is a team working on drafting that content.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my knowledge, our ETLAs typically do not permit our use of enterprise customer content and therefore the opt-out would not apply (nor will it be surfaced to those customers). 

Are you able to confirm this?  When you say "typically," it sounds like there are times when you do allow content analysis.  How can I find out where my organization lands on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise orgs are automatically excluded from content analysis. We are awaiting a public-facing helpx to clarify for customers, but this is the current state. 

The “right” thing to do here is to convert the AdobeID users to Enterprise or Federated users. This will extend the Enterprise controls to those users as part of the organization. 

This is because Adobe ID, by design and contract with the end user, belongs to the end user. An Enterprise cannot make decisions for that identity type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines