• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two user accounts on same Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using two different accounts on my Mac: one for work and one for personal projects. How can I use my CreativeCloud apps on both (using the same Adobe ID).

I can see CC updater icon with shortcuts to the apps on Mac menubar in one of my accounts, but not another one.

Vadim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Programs need only to be installed once. When you sign out of one account and sign in into the other, you can continue using the programs that are licensed for this Adobe id.

The "only" problem is cloud file synchronisation, as each id has it's own cloud space.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's right in line with what namnamnamnam posted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP asked a different question and I answered that you can rightly so. The problem that you just mentioned should be a different thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, jwildman, you are posting about the same question as namnamnamnam. However, it's the opposite problem to everyone else. To get the attention your problem deserves I recommend a new post. (It isn't likely to happen, though).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incredibly, rather than fix this issue, Adobe found a way to make this experience even more confusing and frustrating. All users need is the ability to use products they've purchased and use them simultaneously, regardless of the license's source. Adobe, how can you not prioritize a solution to this simple desire? Unbelievable. 

You can see the new login experience in the video on this page. This is being rolled out to enterprise customers now. I literally cannot believe how out of touch this company is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe engineers don't lurk in these user-to-user forums.  If you wish to voice your concerns where it will be seen by Adobe, please leave feature requests on Adobe UserVoice.

https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is being rolled out to enterprise customers now.

That's the login experience for Enterprise Admin Consoles. Completely different to what is being discussed here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines