Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login / Organization deleted?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Last month I cancelled 1-year subcription of Adobe Photoshop that was coming to an end via support chat. Since then I cannot access Admin console where all the invoices were for my company. I was the only person managing the Adobe account. This is what I get when trying to access admin console:

"You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."

When trying to reach support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html:

Please contact your administrator for help. A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help.

Organization under my account has had this string of text added "Deleted-Org". Any idea what can I do? I never wanted to delete the organization account, if that's what happened. I need the invoices for reimbursements.

Thanks

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Enterprise Support - not customer service - it looks as if a terrible mistake was made. If you contacted Customer Service to cancel a subscription under your enterprise account that may have triggered the mistake, as it is the enterprise administrator who manages sub-accounts; all they could cancel was the enterprise service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines