• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unkknown Admin account / Help needed

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that our former IT company setup an admin account that manages our Adobe users. 

We changerd IT company and the new one doesn't have any informations on our Admin account for the company.

I asked our accounting department to know who is paying fot our accounts, how many we've got and nobody seems to have the information.

Could you please help me changing the Admin account so that I can manage the number of licences we need etc ?

Thank you very much for your help.

E. Duclos

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so I understand this correctly, the admins are no longer available and you'd like to assume control of the account.

The best way to go about this would be for you to contact your former IT company and ask them to invite you an Admin and then transfer the Contract Owner role over to you. See, Scenario 1: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/change-contract-owner.html#become. You'll also need to re-enter your payment details so keep your card details handy. The article does say that Adobe support won't be able to promote non-admins to an admin role. So, I think the best way would be ask your former IT company to trace the admin and ask him/her to promote you to the Admin+Contract owner role.

If no one in your team has Admin rights, it becomes very difficult for Adobe to verify the request. Anyway, you'll need to work with Adobe Support. They'll be able to see if there is a way to help. See, scenario 2 "The contract owner is not available" section in the above article. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines