• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Billing Info link broken

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update billing info becuase our credit card expired and we have a new one.  The link is broken and I can't find any other method of getting to a screen that allows me to update my payment.  

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Kindly check if you are you the contract owner on the account?

Screenshot_2.png

If not, please connect with your contract owner to update the billing details. Only the contract owner can access the billing details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide some additional information? Do you not have the optin/link to Edit Payment in the following Admin Console screen?

VikrantRai_2-1631618883360.png

When is your billing date? The option may not be available if the payment is already under process. It becomes available again after the process has completed. You should receive an email with the status of the payment. Some more details are available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/edit-payment-method.html

If you think the payment link is unavailable for longer than expected and Contact Support and they'll be able to help get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am unable to see the screen you posted below.  There is no Manage Payment option on my screen.  Only a link at the top of the screen asking me to update my billing information.  That is the link that is broken, nothing happens when I click it and there are no other options to get to a payment screen that I can find.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly check if you are you the contract owner on the account?

Screenshot_2.png

If not, please connect with your contract owner to update the billing details. Only the contract owner can access the billing details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines