• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading my own fonts to Creative Cloud - Enterprise Feature only?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently switched from an individual account into a Teams account. There are a few shared projects in which I wanted to upload licensed fonts into Creative Cloud using these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html

However, when I follow them on the Creative Cloud app, I am greeted with an error message: "Looking for your custom or brand fonts? Your team's administrator can add fonts to your account through Creative Cloud so that you can use them on any desktop device. Please contact your administrator to take advantage of this Creative Cloud service."

Mind you, I am the administrator, and I am using Creative Cloud.

As I contacted support, I was informed this is an enterprise-only feature. But, the article above indicates that creative cloud subscribers have access to this feature, and that enterprise clients have a different process.

I supposed this is both a question and feedback. I just want to verify I'm not missing something. It's certainly not the end of the world, we can share fonts to local libraries easily. But I just think the page above needs to either be updated or removed if it truly is only for Enterprise, as well as adjusting the copy of the error message to not say "team's administrator" if it is really an enterprise administrator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

@Volume 365 Thanks for reaching out and for your patience.

I think we managed to resolve this for you, and others who might have potentially encountered this situation. Can you please sign out and then sign back in to the Creative Cloud desktop app and see if you have the Add custom fonts option available. Alternatively, you can Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app: Command+Option+R or Ctrl+Alt+R

Do let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to let you know that our teams are actively investigating this. I'll post an update as soon as I have some new information.

Thanks for letting us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Volume 365 Thanks for reaching out and for your patience.

I think we managed to resolve this for you, and others who might have potentially encountered this situation. Can you please sign out and then sign back in to the Creative Cloud desktop app and see if you have the Add custom fonts option available. Alternatively, you can Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app: Command+Option+R or Ctrl+Alt+R

Do let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for looking into this. It appears the option works correctly now. Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem with our teams subscription, I was told that teams subscription does not have access to this feature, but I see that it can be fix, I have tried those steps and didn't work for me. CAn you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was there ever a resolution for this? Having exactly the same problem. Force reload was no help and support told me this feature was only for Enterprise, while the documentation shows it is a feature of Teams and Enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines