• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User cannot use license

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team is not able to use the assigned licenses and I have no clue why. The set up is the following:

• I have an account for our enterprise
  • On this account, I have a CC license for my use
  • Further, I have one more InDesign license to assign to my colleague
  • My colleague has created an Adobe ID with her own email adress
  • I added her via email as a user to our team and assigned the InDesign license to her
  • She got an email after the assigning. When she clicks on the button in the email to download InDesign, she gets an Error 404. 
  • When we try to download the app via Creative Cloud, she only gets a test trial. There's no sign of the assigned license.
  • Weirdly, when logging in with the enterprise ID, we can use the CC license simultaneously. 

In the end the plan is to have one CC license for me and three InDesign licenses for my team.

I'm not sure if it's a technical issue or lack of understanding how this works, but searching for a solution has brought no results. 

Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Hi @Silvan22346598dbu5, apologies for the inconvenience. Without checking the admin console and email addresses of affected users, I cannot commit anything.

You can send details to me via personal message or create a case from the admin console. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Silvan22346598dbu5, apologies for the inconvenience. Without checking the admin console and email addresses of affected users, I cannot commit anything.

You can send details to me via personal message or create a case from the admin console. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Silvan22346598dbu5 replied in a personal msg; thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines