Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User ID login

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

one of my users went ahead and created her own Adobe ID using her work email address, i also added her to my plan using the same address.

I got her to delete her personal ID but now when she tries to sign in it says her account is deactivated.

How can i get her to use the business ID that i created for her?

TOPICS
Business ID

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Did the user get an email letting them know that they've been invited to join your team? Clicking the hyperlink/Get started button on this email should help setup the Business ID and have the user join the team.

Let us know if this helps. The Personal profile didn't actually need to be deleted. But now that the deletion has been requested, it may be causing some issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe customer care via chat from the admin console. It would have been probably better to get her to change the e-mail on that account to her private mail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user have to request to re-activate the Adobe ID in order to access the Business ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did the user get an email letting them know that they've been invited to join your team? Clicking the hyperlink/Get started button on this email should help setup the Business ID and have the user join the team.

Let us know if this helps. The Personal profile didn't actually need to be deleted. But now that the deletion has been requested, it may be causing some issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines