• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User passwords

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I assigned users I gave each user the same password since we are required to change our system passwords every 60 days. Therefore users would not forget what their Adobe account password was. However, someone changed theirs and I cannot change it back to the one that I originally assigned.  Is their a way to lock the password from being changed?

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Hello Doug,

If the users are added as Adobe ID then once you assign the license to the users get an email notification to authenticate the account and create a new password. As it is an Adobe ID, it is fully managed by the end-user and the admin would not be able to set any type of restriction. The end-user can change the password anytime by selecting the "Forgot Password" option in the login screen.  As an admin, you can set several password protection levels and policies to ensure safety and s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Doug,

If the users are added as Adobe ID then once you assign the license to the users get an email notification to authenticate the account and create a new password. As it is an Adobe ID, it is fully managed by the end-user and the admin would not be able to set any type of restriction. The end-user can change the password anytime by selecting the "Forgot Password" option in the login screen.  As an admin, you can set several password protection levels and policies to ensure safety and security. You can specify to use a password protection level to apply to all users across your organization.

Kindly check this help document for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/authentication-settings.html#:~:text=To%20specify%20a%20...

If you need more control over the identity, then the org/admin can use Enterprise or Federated ID. You can check our documentation for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/identity.html#:~:text=Identity%20types%20on%20Adobe%20Ad....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines