• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Adobe Feature Restricted Licensing included apps?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Adobe Feature Restricted Licensing included apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Hi there, 

Feature Restricted Licensing is a secure licensing method for users who require access to desktop apps but are unable to use Named User Licensing due to security restrictions. With Feature Restricted Licensing, you can work with Creative Cloud desktop apps in secure environments. However, access to Adobe Cloud services and certain Adobe apps is restricted.

To figure out if this suits your org, you'll need to talk to someone and explain your use case, so that they can suggest a solut

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature restricted licensing is a new licensing method which is used in environments where users cannot validate online...

SunNy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Restricted Licensing is a secure licensing method for users who require access to desktop apps but are unable to use Named User Licensing due to security restrictions. With Feature Restricted Licensing, you can work with Creative Cloud desktop apps in secure environments. However, access to Adobe Cloud services and certain Adobe apps is restricted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

To figure out if this suits your org, you'll need to talk to someone and explain your use case, so that they can suggest a solution, click here to request a consultation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi The link for 'Request a consultation' is dead page (404 error) - Do you have to pay extra for Isolated Feature Restricted Licensing for Enterprise and Teams? 

Also who do we contact (email address or U.K telephone number) to get support on how to do this? I have called the main line 3 times but they never have an answer for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for enterprise customers is not via the main line for retail customers. They know nothing about enterprise licensing. Support is via the Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Restricted Licensing is a pain in my rear. I am able to log into my account. I had Neural filters opened and downloaded. I rebooted my machine and bam, neural filters are greyed out from the Filter menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is restricted by not allowing web access how do you get it into your environment? Ive tried several times and it requires a key. How does that work with Admin Console? How do you produce a key? The deployment guide isnt much help with Isolated restricted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't something you can just choose to do. "To figure out if this suits your org, you'll need to talk to someone and explain your use case, so that they can suggest a solution". Did you have that consultation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@David30224260atkk 

are you the owner or admin of a teams or enterprise license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines