• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What we do if our system admin is on indefinite leave?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm part of an academic research group.  Our administrtive assistant set up a Creative Cloud license for about ten of us and we believe she is the system administrator.  She is now on indefinite leave and we are not allowed to contact her.  Is there anyway we can edit or cancel the group license?  

We want to add a new post-doc to the group license.  In the longterm, it is not clear our system admin will return.  Is there anyway we can change the admin to one of the current licence holders?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Heun, I am sorry that the named administrator for your organization's Creative Cloud for Team Administrator is not available. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/change-contract-owner.html for steps you can take to name a new administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend contacting the support team directly by initiating a chat session so that they can help you in changing the contract owner and place a new order for the licenses, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that: I get "Please contact your administrator for help."  I'll email adobe customer service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then there has to be some way to contact that person that is on indefinite leave. And Or someone in your research group that can contact Adobe or that sys admin to get this straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is way for us to contact our system admin due to HR issues.  The account was set up with a single system admin.  I am the one in my research group trying to sort this out.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heun, I am sorry that the named administrator for your organization's Creative Cloud for Team Administrator is not available. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/change-contract-owner.html for steps you can take to name a new administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Customer Service do not have an email address. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not custsupp@adobe.com?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heun,

Is there any way for you to access the mailbox for the current system admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines