• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong company

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please hoping someone can help! I've just created my student account and payed for the all cloud apps plan. The system though linked my account to the wrong enterprise and now I don't have any app linked to my account giving this message "Your administrator hasn’t assigned any apps or services to your account. Contact your administrator to request access." And I can't change anything on my account! what do I do???

TOPICS
Admin console , Education , Enterprise , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Hi @Natalia376367393iu0 ,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your new student account. I reviewed the email address that you used to post here and found that you have a Creative Clouds for Individuals All Apps plan.

Here’s what you can do to resolve this issue:

Switch to Your Personal Profile: Since you have an Adobe Creative Cloud All-Apps plan assigned to your personal profile, you need to make sure you're signed in with the correct profile.

• Sign out of your curr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Natalia376367393iu0 ,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your new student account. I reviewed the email address that you used to post here and found that you have a Creative Clouds for Individuals All Apps plan.

Here’s what you can do to resolve this issue:

Switch to Your Personal Profile: Since you have an Adobe Creative Cloud All-Apps plan assigned to your personal profile, you need to make sure you're signed in with the correct profile.

• Sign out of your current Adobe account.
  • Sign back in with your Adobe credentials.
  • When prompted, choose your Personal Profile instead of the Business Profile.

This will allow you to access the apps and services associated with your personal plan.

If You Don't See the Profile Chooser: If you’re not prompted to choose a profile when signing back in, it might be because the system automatically selects a profile for you. To ensure you can choose the correct profile:

• Sign in to your Adobe account at Adobe Account with your email and password.
  • Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.
  • Turn off the Select My Profile automatically option.

Then, sign out and sign back in again, and you should be prompted to select a profile.

By following these steps, you can access your Creative Cloud apps with your personal profile. If the issue persists, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much that work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines