• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acobat DC license issues

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 5 serial numbers (10 total licenses) for Acrobat DC.  Everytime I sign in on one computer, it screws up someone else in my office.  I talked to support today and they told me that he isn't showing any of these licenses as being used.  I have entered the correct serial numbers every time i install.  I am getting so frustrated.  I have too many licenses and is still telling my I don't have enough.  All serial numbers are registered under my account.  Can you only so many licenses under the same Login?   Anyone else experiencing this?  Any advice is welcomed.  

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have five individuals using the software, correct? It doesn't sound like it, but this would certainly happen if you had subscriptions; each subscription of the retail product needs a separate Adobe ID for the individual using it. Volume licenses give options to administrators to work differently.

I didn't think retail permanent licenses had this limitation, but it would certainly make sense for each of the five individuals to have their own Adobe ID to activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines