New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got trap into a complicated licensing issue. I'd bought below volume license:

1. 3 x Acrobat Pro DC2015 12.0 MLP AOO License IE

2. 2 x Acrobat DC2015 12.0 WIN AOO License IE

3. 2 x Acrobat Pro DC2015 12.0 MLP Upgrade License IE <- for item 2 above

The 5 licenses were installed and activated in 5 different Win Server 2008 R2. Recently I installed 1 new Win Server 2016 and plan to retire those old 2018 R2. Since it's still in testing stage. So, I'm not yet going to shutdown the old production servers. After activate the Acrobat Pro in Win Server 2016. I found that 1 of the Win Server 2018 R2 has its Acrobat Pro deactivate itself.

My first question is, is the above behavior normal when the number of times I activate more than the number of license I bought?

As the serial number of item 1 and 3 above are different. I already forgot which serial number use to activate which server. Lets say I shutdown 1 of the old server in order to free up 1 license. I don't know I should use which serial number to do the activation in Win Server 2016.

My second question is how to find out the serial number in each old server that use to activated Acrobat Pro? Or do I need to use 3rd party software such as this -> https://www.isumsoft.com/pdf/reinstall-or-transfter-acrobat-dc-to-a-new-computer.html

I don't see any "deactivate" option in Acrobat Pro. Is this normal when use volume license?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?