Highlighted

Add new device to Creative Cloud account

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a plan with creative cloud for photoshop. So far only he used it on a PC type computer, but now I bought a Mac and I need to load the application on the new computer. Ideally it can be used in both, with the main secondary Mac and PC.

I wonder if this can be done and how.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add new device to Creative Cloud account

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a plan with creative cloud for photoshop. So far only he used it on a PC type computer, but now I bought a Mac and I need to load the application on the new computer. Ideally it can be used in both, with the main secondary Mac and PC.

I wonder if this can be done and how.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe has prepared this (I quote): https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html >>>  Can I use the software I download from Creative Cloud on more than one machine? >>> Yes. You can download and install Creative Cloud desktop applications on multiple computers, regardless of operating system. However, activation is limited to two machines per individual associated with the membership. See the terms of use for more information. Learn how to deactivate a Creative Cloud license on a machine.

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the posted link, and still can't find the instructions to add a device to my purchased plan!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just install your applications on your additional device and sign in to use them. You can obtain the installers from here.

Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

As noted you can install on two devices but you cannot use them consecutively. On how many computers can I use my Creative Cloud subscription?

Install

You can install Creative Cloud applications on multiple computers, regardless of operating system.

Activate

You can activate Creative Cloud on up to two computers.

Use

You can use the software on one computer at a time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines