Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin center lacking information

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open letter.

Does anyone else find the Admin Center lacking basic information?

I just spent considerable time chatting with 4 different techs attempting to get basic information that is not available as a Admin user and/or Adobe does not track/record it.

Basically I wanted to see an audit log of licenses and users.  Something that would show when licenses were added or removed from the account and the relevent order/po information.  Also when a user is assigned or unassigned a license.  Something I would think is basic, easily to do, and part of being transparent, and providing accountibility.

The Admin Center has none of that.  Chat support internally can tell you when a user is assigned a license, but that is it.

A report showing that last time a user used their license wouls also be helpful.  But I guess if users had that kind of info they could manage their licenses better and Adobe might not make as much $.

TOPICS
Admin console , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this information. We'll pass this on to the product teams. It'll help them prioritize this request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vikrant,

Thank you.  However that sounds like a very generric response.  The issues with the site should have been addressed long ago, before it was put into production.  I know we have been 'using' it for over a year, and I haven't seen any noticable changes in that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I concur with your conclusions.   The console IS terribly lacking in CUSTOMER CENTRIC USAGE INFORMATION . . . . Adobe has clearly invested considerable effort in this mechanism - in their quest to force their customers out of the serial key paradigm they created but, as they built the mechanisms to do so, have done little/nothing to provide value to the customers in the form of reporting which would permit users to more effectively manage these significant investments.   It's a lopsided mechanism that (currently) cuts/works in one direction.     For starters - What orders did I acquire these licenses on?    Anniversary/expiration date(s) for those entitlements?    When was a given license acquired and provisioned ?     When was it last accessed by the assigned user?    History of accounts to whom this license was assigned?   - If your goal is to deliver value and success to your customer - these are fundamentals.   Asset management 101.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines