• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Experience Design CC (preview)

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question, I was wondering when Adobe Experience Design CC (preview) for OSX would show up in the Adobe Creative cloud packager. Currently it isn't listed as one of the choices to download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently XD is not available for packaging via Creative Cloud Packager. The Creative Cloud Desktop App is the route for installation.

XD is a preview app which will be updated on a monthly basis. We don't currently have a date when we will make this available via CCP.

It is understood that managed deployment options can’t effectively serve the 30 day mandatory update cycle of the Adobe XD app. We are exploring ways that we can make Adobe XD available to customer environments where administrators manage the packaging and deployment so that we can best serve customers with the Creative Cloud Packager and desktop apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do we have any further progress on this? We are a university wishing to push this out on student machines, and so need to serialise it rather than deploy it via the desktop app. We have been advised not to include the desktop app as it also breaks our serialising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is available now for packaging in the Creative Cloud Packager. However please note that this app is currently Mac only, so you won't see it in the Windows packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've looked in the Creative Cloud Packager for Mac, but I've not yet seen this. Are there any geographical restrictions?

Regards,

Amos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of any geographical restrictions. Are you logged in to the Enterprise option when signing in to CCP?

ccp1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are the using the enterprise edition. This is what I see:Screenshot 2016-10-12 14.42.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amos,

Could you tell us the version of the Creative Cloud Packager you are using?

You can click on your name in the top right and then choose About and that will give you the version of the Packager.

The latest version is 1.9.6 build 56.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is the version that I have.Screenshot 2016-10-12 16.23.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the serial number option? Experience Design is only available under the Named User option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we're using the serial number option as we are a University and we want to install this on our student lab machines for them to use.

I don't believe that our students are invitable as under our license we do not provide them with their own personal copies of CC. We can invite staff members as they do have access to their own copy of CC.

Could you advise me how I can check that I have understood this correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am familiar with the agreement covering UK universities and can confirm your understanding. The serialised option means that there is no access to storage or services and so there are limitations around this option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ok, that is useful to know.

Does this then mean that Experience Design fundamentally wont work without the user having their own Adobe Id - e.g. it is only available to users that we can invite using their own id from within our Adobe domain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. That is helpful.

Presumably, if were to upgrade our license provide all students with their own personalised copy of CC they would then have access to Experience Design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If students had the same named-user access as staff then they will be able to do this. Also they will probably be self-serving via the Creative Cloud Desktop App so packaging won't be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but just to be clear, this would  require us to pay for more licenses, or could we set them up with accounts under our current setup (I could supply you with details of our account, if needed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to add this to your agreement if it is not already in place. I would reach out to your Customer Solutions Manager. Let me know if you need contact details for them and I will send that on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks. If you could provide them that would be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines