• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC licensing EDFUL V15 EEA N15 418 V16 174 N16

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the licensing portal, for downloading Creative Cloud ENT, I have 6 options.

SN EDFUL V15

SN EDFUL N15

SN EEA 418

SN EEA V16

SN EEA  174

SN EEA  N16

Which one do I need and why are these designations not in the FAQ list?  I made sure to tag each one so that others can find them in the future.

Adobe takes the cake as far as requiring the most internal documentation to sort out their licensing system.  The crowning insult that after spending thousands on software, I cannot get phone support or open a support case.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS for enterprise support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use the top two:

SN EDFUL V15

SN EDFUL N15

They have expired.

The others have current but different issue dates.

To advise further I would ask you to contact our customer care team with account details. Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alister,

It seems I might have found a "chat" option buried 5 levels deep in the help menu.  I will try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The phone support folks could not tell me what the different extensions meant.  I'm using the 418 one and it seems to be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 418 extension indicates a Q4 2018 expiry, so that should be the best one to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines