Highlighted

Concurrent vs. Named

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find a straight answer to this despite reading lots of documentation, so apologies if it's clear somewhere.

In an organisation of 300-odd users, we only have about 50 concurrent accesses of any of the Adobe Products. Is it possible therefore to buy 50 enterprise licenses, give all 300 users an account, and only 50 people will be able to open the applications?

Or would I need to painstakingly apply a named user to Cloud products as they wanted them, and then move the license to a different user later?

Steve

Hi,

If you are managing your licenses on the Admin Console then you need to assign each license to a user. Only those users, when they sign in, will have entitlement to use the license. You can adjust the licenses on the Admin Console at any time.

Manage users in Adobe Enterprise deployments

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Concurrent vs. Named

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find a straight answer to this despite reading lots of documentation, so apologies if it's clear somewhere.

In an organisation of 300-odd users, we only have about 50 concurrent accesses of any of the Adobe Products. Is it possible therefore to buy 50 enterprise licenses, give all 300 users an account, and only 50 people will be able to open the applications?

Or would I need to painstakingly apply a named user to Cloud products as they wanted them, and then move the license to a different user later?

Steve

Hi,

If you are managing your licenses on the Admin Console then you need to assign each license to a user. Only those users, when they sign in, will have entitlement to use the license. You can adjust the licenses on the Admin Console at any time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, is managing licenses on the Admin Console the way that I would do that? Is it strictly a one-to-one relationship?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the license is per-user.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines