Highlighted

Converting trial versions of Lightroom to working versions with Cloud packager

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my students downloaded and installed trial versions of Lightroom. With the packager I tried putting a license on a USB-drive and installing this on their PCs and MacBooks.

This doesn't seem to "unlock" their trial versions. What to do?

Hi,

There are two versions of Lightroom. Lightroom CC is a named-user only application and so cannot be licensed with a serial number or device license.

Lightroom CC Classic can be used in this way if you have a valid license that covers this product.

Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic CC | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting trial versions of Lightroom to working versions with Cloud packager

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my students downloaded and installed trial versions of Lightroom. With the packager I tried putting a license on a USB-drive and installing this on their PCs and MacBooks.

This doesn't seem to "unlock" their trial versions. What to do?

Hi,

There are two versions of Lightroom. Lightroom CC is a named-user only application and so cannot be licensed with a serial number or device license.

Lightroom CC Classic can be used in this way if you have a valid license that covers this product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 1