Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and a new user

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since we are extending department we decided to go from an individual user license to a team license. On my computer I always used this single user license. But when I log out and log in with my new ID, the team license one, I am not able to use all the apps which are currently installed on my PC. It tells me I have to install them again.

Is it possible to somehow link the installed apps to my new account?

Regards,

Marten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Hi martentje

Yes it will give you an option to install CC 2018 applications as they were launched recently (Last week), and as far as the CC 2017 applications are concerned it should not ask you to install them again unless you have changed the installation language from Creative cloud desktop application.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martentje ,

As an admin, you can quickly deploy seats through the dedicated Creative Cloud for teams Admin Console, delete and reassign seats as needed, access advanced technical support by telephone any time of day, and purchase additional licenses pro-rated to the same anniversary date of your initial purchase.

Please see Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership for detailed steps.

Additionally Manage your Adobe Stock membership and payments if you have Stock membership as well.

You can see answers to other frequently asked Creative Cloud questions here: Creative_Cloud FAQ forum

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rohit,

Thank you for your reply. Sadly, this isn't the answer I was hoping for. I would like to know if I can use the installed applications with another account. As already mentioned, I have installed the complete suite with my individual license and since I move to a team license I want to use the installed apps with the team account without loosing all settings. But it tells me I have to install all the apps.

Might this be due to the updates Adobe recently released? The 2018 versions?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi martentje

Yes it will give you an option to install CC 2018 applications as they were launched recently (Last week), and as far as the CC 2017 applications are concerned it should not ask you to install them again unless you have changed the installation language from Creative cloud desktop application.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines