• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud doesn't show new updates

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Yosemite and my CC installer is updated to 3.6.0.248. When I go to select check for updates it says that all my apps are update when there is a new version of Bridge (6.2). I need this new version of bridge to update the output module to make PDFs. Do I need to update something else? Do I have to uninstall and reinstall all of those apps?

HALLPPP PLEASEEE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sometimes stagger the updates to ease the load on the servers,  you can always log out of then CC app and back in and see if that works, or restart the computer to login at the startup again, this sometimes works too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed in and out of CC and quit the program, restarted the computer and nothing seems to work. Its becoming an issue due to some people in the department being on more updated versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reviewed your Adobe ID and found that you have a Creative Cloud for Teams license hence moving this thread to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines