Highlighted

Deploy Acrobat DC Using SCCM Application

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, what's the secret to deploying Acrobat DC using SCCM? I have my msi and mst files together, and they deploy fine using Group Policy Software installation. I take those same files, create an Application, the installation files will copy to the clients, but the app will never install. 

Here is my command to install the application: 

Untitled.png

Not sure what else I need. Scoured the SCCM client logs and can't find anything useful to help diagnose the problem. Thoughts?

Correct answer by ShaunM001 | Community Beginner

Thanks, I ended up using PSAppDeployToolKit, great little freeware app. 

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deploy Acrobat DC Using SCCM Application

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, what's the secret to deploying Acrobat DC using SCCM? I have my msi and mst files together, and they deploy fine using Group Policy Software installation. I take those same files, create an Application, the installation files will copy to the clients, but the app will never install. 

Here is my command to install the application: 

Untitled.png

Not sure what else I need. Scoured the SCCM client logs and can't find anything useful to help diagnose the problem. Thoughts?

Correct answer by ShaunM001 | Community Beginner

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shaun, 

The following two articles describe how to deploy Acrobat app using the SCCM, it also has the command line description required to deploy:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/deploying-acrobat.html

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/cmdline.html

Let us know if this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines