Highlighted

Error applying Transforms || While repairing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to repair my installation of Acrobat Pro DC but I receive 'Error applying Transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." How can I fix the path and repair my install?

Who can help with this issue? Our IT people are not sure that this means and asked that I reinstall from Adobe Worldwide Licensing again.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error applying Transforms || While repairing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to repair my installation of Acrobat Pro DC but I receive 'Error applying Transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." How can I fix the path and repair my install?

Who can help with this issue? Our IT people are not sure that this means and asked that I reinstall from Adobe Worldwide Licensing again.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silviad73784233,

Try downloading the latest update patch from this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows  and try installing. Check if that fixes this issue.

There is a possibility that previous update patch may have changed something and Acrobat is unable to locate the files to complete the request.

If that doesn't fix the issue, visit this location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Setup Files Or C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2015\Setup Files a setup should be available there, you may try initiate the installation using the .msi file there.

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines