Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flow/Team license

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a well-known question but I did not find a clear answer to it:

is it possible to assign the licenses (e.g. two licenses of Acrobat) to a team (e.g. 5 persons) to use by all of them but not at the same time of course?

Regards,

Tomek

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

For standard retail and team licenses, you need one license per actual person. You cannot share or reassign licenses. (A team can remove licenses from one person if they leave and reassign to another; retail licenses cannot be reassigned).

Enterprise licensing may have per-device licensing but I don't know what is available. But otherwise, 5 people need 5 licenses, and there is no way to share or flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For standard retail and team licenses, you need one license per actual person. You cannot share or reassign licenses. (A team can remove licenses from one person if they leave and reassign to another; retail licenses cannot be reassigned).

Enterprise licensing may have per-device licensing but I don't know what is available. But otherwise, 5 people need 5 licenses, and there is no way to share or flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines