• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage versions of 2017 Standard and Pro from a licensing perspective

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The install for 2017 Pro & Standard is the same, just a different license used. When you look in add remove programs it is listed as Adobe Acrobat 2017, no discernable difference between the two versions. We are trying to manage licenses and we are unable to determine what versions are installed on which computer without actually opening the application and looking at the application bar or the about section. I need a file or setting that I can run a query on.

Has anyone else run into this issue and found a registry key or file on the systems that determines which version is installed?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Have a look here for information about the SWID tag files:  Identifying Existing Installs — Enterprise Administration Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the Enterprise Deployment Guide? I seem to remember there is a tag file that is created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look here for information about the SWID tag files:  Identifying Existing Installs — Enterprise Administration Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines