• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing user for per device license install.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my organization creates an Enterprise account to manage users will I be able to limit what Admin users can see in the admin console? Scenario, I have a site that will have 6 computers licensed with Adobe CC on a "per device" license. At this site there will be a technician who will perform the install so their account will need to have sufficient privileges. However, I need to limit the tech from having access or being able to see all other license that have been purchased in the past. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Sorry that functionality is not there.

Admins over the team account have the same rights except for the billing information which is restricted to only the primary admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can absolutely see the licenses assigned to the particular device in your admin console.

Refer: Creative Cloud Help | Manage your Creative Cloud for education device licenses

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have read the referenced link and was aware that you could. Maybe I misstated my question. Let me ask it like this,

Can I limit other admins from being able to view ALL licenses? I will have lower level admins at sub-sites which should not have access to licenses that do not belong to their site.

Thank you for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry that functionality is not there.

Admins over the team account have the same rights except for the billing information which is restricted to only the primary admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines