• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need someone to help set up PF web site

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a PF web site for my company but I want to hire someone to set it up RIGHT !!! I want to post and sell from my site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is the program i'm using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are setting up a web site with Adobe Portfolio (PF) and want to customize it to include ecommerce (of what?) and posting (to what?)? I hope someone can advise where to post, and whether this is possible for what is basically a picture book site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Portfolio is a very basic DIY site builder for people who don't know anyting about code.  It's convenient because it's free with Creative Cloud plans, really simple to use and it integrates nicely with Lightroom and Behance (another venue for showcasing examples of your work online).  But beyond that, Portfolio is too limited for e-commerce or blogging.  This would not be the right platform for you to use.  If you asked a developer to make a site with Portfolio, frankly they would laugh at you.  Have a look at Squarespace, Wix or WordPress instead.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the info I'll go to square space to find out from there. If you know someone that can help me set it up and train me on on the basics I'll pay!! I do promes and some weddings I also take lots of landscapes and sports evants.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your money.  Do a Google search for Squarespace tutorials. There are plenty of YouTube videos to get you started.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again I thank you and I'll go and try to build the site on my own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines