• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Installation of Adobe DC Pro 2015 keeps requesting login information

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with a new installation for one of our staff.  I recently installed Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, but it kept requesting a login.  I contacted Adobe, and was given instruction to use a specific download package, then during the install to skip the section where it requested a login.  I was also directed to an Adobe uninstaller utility.  I performed these steps and it was ok initially, but a week later the user contacted me that he was unable to use the product as it kept asking for a login.

So, I am looking for some suggestions to fix this issue.  I have a single user who will be stationary at his computer, so I don't desire to any login features.

Also, I would like to know if there's a way to back up custom settings.  The user has already customized the product to his liking and I am wonder if there is a folder or some specific file I can back up in the event I need to re-install.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi indianahusker ,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you have got the resolution to this problem. We are responding considering the future visitors of the thread.

You may avoid sign-in requirement, suggestions are here: How to Remove the "Sign In Required" that launches after install?

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines