• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Our company had signed up for a distribution license key for Adobe Reader DC and Flash Player; why don't we hear back from Adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company had signed up for a distribution license key for Adobe Reader DC and Flash Player; why don't we hear back from Adobe?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide some detail? How and and where did you "sign up"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for answering through this email; I cannot figure out how to reply to your question from the link below. Several times we’ve gone to the following link https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=rdr

To obtain an Adobe Distribution Agreement. We get an auto reply and then do not hear anything else. My manager started trying this in November 2015 and most recent last week. I tried 6-9-16 approximately 3-4pm central time. I received a Thank you for your request – you will hear from us in the next 3 business days. It very well may be user error but we do not know what to do. All our machines need the latest Adobe Reader DC and the latest Flash Player. Thank you for responding. I apologize again for not knowing how to reply from the link below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out how to respond... finally.  Sorry.  I signed up using a link on 6-9-16 for a Distribution License.  I received an auto-reply saying thank you for the request.  My manager has tried 3 times since November 2015 and asked me to try.  I emailed a response too - before I figured this out.  Adobe Distribution Agreement  https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=rdr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michellegBREC01​,

License agreements are usually replied to within 24 - 48 hrs.  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com.  Please check your spam filters and/or check with your email administrator to ensure email from this address is being delivered correctly.  If it is and you still don't have the email, please private message me the name and email address you used to apply for the distribution license.  After receiving the information I'll inquire with the licensing team.  To send a private message, log onto the forums and click on my User Profile name link. There will be an option to Message me from that page.

Thank you

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi michellegBREC01​,

The licensing team has recent the agreement to both email addresses you provided me.  Please let me know if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines