Highlighted

Pricing for upgrades

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know the price for upgrading Creative Suite The Master Collection from 5 to 6.0? And no, not cc on the cloud. I´ve been trying to find the price but it seems impossible! Can someone just give me the price, please!!

This page gives a phone number for CS6 sales. We definitely don't sell it via adobe.com anymore.

Creative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pricing for upgrades

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know the price for upgrading Creative Suite The Master Collection from 5 to 6.0? And no, not cc on the cloud. I´ve been trying to find the price but it seems impossible! Can someone just give me the price, please!!

This page gives a phone number for CS6 sales. We definitely don't sell it via adobe.com anymore.

Creative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines