Highlighted

problem with license

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My name is Ton from Thailand. Working in the corporate which i am using the license that company purchased.

There never been asked me to fill anything in, but last week. It asked me to sign-in with my email address.

Once i did, it put me into this 'free trial' thing.

the license supposed to be under ( email removed by moderator- this is a public forum accessible to all, please do not share your personal information here)

but now I log in with ( email removed by moderator )

so basically, I am Panpong replacement.

so I have no idea about the current license.

Please help as I need a tool for work.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ton

Ton, please contact your Creative Cloud plan administrator so that the e-mail address you are using can be added to their membership.  I am not showing an active membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem with license

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My name is Ton from Thailand. Working in the corporate which i am using the license that company purchased.

There never been asked me to fill anything in, but last week. It asked me to sign-in with my email address.

Once i did, it put me into this 'free trial' thing.

the license supposed to be under ( email removed by moderator- this is a public forum accessible to all, please do not share your personal information here)

but now I log in with ( email removed by moderator )

so basically, I am Panpong replacement.

so I have no idea about the current license.

Please help as I need a tool for work.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ton

Ton, please contact your Creative Cloud plan administrator so that the e-mail address you are using can be added to their membership.  I am not showing an active membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2018 0