Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe CC user login loop

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem,

Just yesterday it was everything ok, and today I'm looped to "Sign In Required"...

please help

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

I tried one more thing that I found in the forums and this FINALLY broke the spell!!!

Re: Creative Cloud apps stuck on login loop

Dominik KietlaLevel 2

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

On Windows delete or rename following folders

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Fi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Adomasb77272268 please use the steps listed in Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly to allow for a successful login in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  Please update this discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried these steps for Windows 10, and other steps from previous postings. Nothing is working, and I've been locked out of creative cloud for almost 24 hours during a deadline situation. It would take me a couple of days at least to resurrect all of my apps and extensions, so I really don't want to wipe out CC from my machine. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried one more thing that I found in the forums and this FINALLY broke the spell!!!

Re: Creative Cloud apps stuck on login loop

Dominik KietlaLevel 2

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

On Windows delete or rename following folders

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

Then right-click the shortcut of CC application (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign), choose "Run as administrator" (or "More" > "Run as administrator"), enter your Adobe ID and password and clicks Sign in.

On Mac delete or rename following folders

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE   (in user Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache  (in main Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

Then launch any CC application and Sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing! Confirmed to have fixed the issue on my computer. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can Only Find the user libary on my MacBook Pro. Where can i find the main libary. I tried the Go to option in Finder but i doesnt work. Hope you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's working but there is a one question: why the hell this bloody loop is coming back in the next day? It's so annoying.

Is there any script to delete those files on Windows startup?

There is also good thing to do.

Right-click on those three folders and re-set permissions to 'Full contol' for all users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my reply below, this finally fixed it for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. This fixed it for me after 2hrs and 10 minutes of troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the things in this thread worked for me. The only thing that actually did work was using the Creative Cloud Cleaner to remove all traces of Creative Cloud, and then re-installation. The tool is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that didn't work afterall -- or not for long. It seems the problem actually is system-wide and relates to the Windows 2010 2004 update, which broke the system for remembering passwords. It definitely affects Creative Cloud, but also my network shared, and Adobe Acrobat. Other applications are also affected according to the 100s of posts about this across the 'net. Thank you Microsoft for breaking my computer.

In case I forget to report back here, this is the latest thing I tried, which (so far) is doing the trick:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systemwide-password-amnesia...

The offending application was from HP, and you have to disable it in the Task Scheduler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I'm on a Mac and am having the exact same issue. I've now had 3 Adobe Tech Support agents spend 4 hours a day for three days tying everything to resolve this, and it ended in failure, and they gave up. So I am paying for full Adobe Creative Cloud (for years by the way) and as of last Sunday, it's just completely dead. The only thing the last two agents told me as they hung up was that it must be their back-end servers that are not creating the proper credentials, so they have to have the backend team investigate it... meanwhile, I'm dead in the water.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was solved for me when I renamed the OOBE folder and also deleted the files inside

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not solved for me. The [now] 4 support agents that had remote access to my computer did just that, literally 30 times between them, over a period of 4 days... still can't log in, but of course, Adobe happily charged my credit card for this month's payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any update on how to fix the issue? I've tried everything on these forums to try and fix the issue 3 times over and nothing has worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zane28584393fp80 

assuming you went through,  - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

procede to:

1. go to the bottom section : "Remove Adobe User and Adobe App Certificates" - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html and follow the steps.  

2. then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

3. and reinstall the cc app install the cc desktop app by using the download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

if that fails, procede to - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

and if those all fail, below are solutions some users reported:

if those all fail, change your cc language. eg, try international english - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-trial-mode.html

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much bro xxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@nigel keith 

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines