Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: student access for temporary license

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I post here because my question is about the same subject. My school has been approved too, I work as an IT so I had no Adobe ID. To test the functionnality, I created one, with my mail address from the school and I only have access to evaluation versions.

If I understand weel, I need to add users so I tried to add me to start and the admin console tells me that this address is an adobe ID and that it is recommended to add enterprise ID or federated ID.

I really don't know what is these and We already had 14 on 14 nominative licences used so I don't want to mess with that.

I also saw that we can add domains. Can I add the domain of my school so that users (and maybe me as an admin) won't have anything to do except creating or logging with their adobeID created with the same domain ?

Anyway, thanx for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Hi There,

To take advantage of the COVID-19 free student access licenses, you just need to add the users to the Admin Console and not assign them a product because that isn't required. You can use Adobe ID/Enterprise ID or Federated IDs to add students on the console and irrespective of whether you see a trial on Creative Cloud desktop and on the download page, you shouldn't be getting trials on launching any CC App. You can go through the FAQs below if you need more information on this: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

To take advantage of the COVID-19 free student access licenses, you just need to add the users to the Admin Console and not assign them a product because that isn't required. You can use Adobe ID/Enterprise ID or Federated IDs to add students on the console and irrespective of whether you see a trial on Creative Cloud desktop and on the download page, you shouldn't be getting trials on launching any CC App. You can go through the FAQs below if you need more information on this: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Also, the option to add domain on the Admin Console lets you leverage your school's Sign Sign on setup for authentication into Adobe applications. More information about that can be found in the below help article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines