Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Acrobat Reader 11.0.0 to Version 2018.011.20055

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear members,

I would like to update the adobe reader in our company environment from version 11.0.0 to version 2018.011.20055. Since we want to distribute the software via SCCM, I have to build a package for it. I have already submitted an inquiry to Adobe to get the update version. All the updates I got from adobe do not work on our systems. I constantly get the error message that the upgrade patch is not suitable or that something is missing to install this patch.
Since I somehow need the latest update on my clients, I have downloaded an offline installer from the Internet and didnt get any Errors by updating the Adobe Reader DC 2018.011.20055. Problem here, however, is that the updated adobe only has the languages ​​German and English available. However, we need all the languages ​​Adobe has available as we are a global company. Can someone help me find the right installation resources or language pack resources?

-We are using Windows 7/10 in our Environment.

Thank you very much and best regards!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

There is no update. It is a new product (11 to DC). Start deployment again following directions in the Enterprise Deployment Toolkit. Be SURE you understand the difference between Classic and Continuous, and make a suitable choice for your enterprise. The language option you need is "MUI". You also need a redistribution license; you may need to renew it if it was obtained for 11.x, so long ago.

Caution: On NO ACCOUNT download installers from anywhere that is not an Adobe site, these are a malware

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no update. It is a new product (11 to DC). Start deployment again following directions in the Enterprise Deployment Toolkit. Be SURE you understand the difference between Classic and Continuous, and make a suitable choice for your enterprise. The language option you need is "MUI". You also need a redistribution license; you may need to renew it if it was obtained for 11.x, so long ago.

Caution: On NO ACCOUNT download installers from anywhere that is not an Adobe site, these are a malware vector!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I knew that the download installers are malware vectors. I just wanted to test something. But the Enterprise Deployment Toolkit is exactly that what I was looking for. Thank you for your help! Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines