• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ Suggestions and Corrections

Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2000 Dec 04, 2000

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is available so you can recommend suggestions and corrections to the FAQ.

Please add only FrameMaker FAQ related entries here.

Please post software-related questions to the regular FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML forums and topics. Do not post them here. This topic only concerns suggestions and questions for the FAQ.

Thanks!

Sean
TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 104 Replies 104
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2007 Feb 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem and havent found a discussion regarding it. We are using Framemaker and its a chart/table format. In one of the cells we have a box that contains a picture and also some text along with it in the upper left hand corner. But we cant seem to be able to change the size of this text box. We have just been using previous stuff that we have to fit stuff in the small text box. Any direction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2007 Feb 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might get an appropriate response if you ask in the main FM forum
instead of burying this in a discussion about suggestions and
corrections to the FAQ items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2008 Sep 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional Info on Missing Fonts

I encountered a particularly nasty variant of the Missing Fonts problem: File1.fm had a font problem, and File2.fm had a cross-reference to File1. When I opened File2 I got a Missing Font warning and wasted ages searching in File2 for the offending font.

I suggest adding a note about this to the FAQ.

-- Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i am new to Fdk client development.. i have to customize the dialog box in framemaker.. i have gone through the manual and i found the way as to design .DRE file and save it, and it will yield us .XDI and .DLG files.. i am ok upto this point...

i don't know how to make a call to that designed template as well as to add the event handlers for the buttons and tools added in it..

any help will be so much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
RamG, you need to go up another level to the main FrameMaker forum at http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.ee6b312/ to post your question. This topic is to make suggestions for additions to the FAQ's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines