Exit

Suitable Adobe Tool to create short GIF files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Hi All,

We are currently using Frame Maker (2019 release) ,Version: 15.0.4.751  We are planning to include Video/GIFs in our User Manual for better understanding. Am looking for a Adobe tool to record screen [user action on a PC] .Also tool to create animated GIFs . Example : Packet flow through a Network

What is the right Adobe tool that is compatible with Frame Maker to achieve above requirement?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to have a look at Adobe Captivate for interactive screen recordings.

You can also use Adobe PhotoShop for animated GIFs (see the How-to here).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about Adobe Animate Tool to create Animated Flow Diagrams. i have it already installed on my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !!!

I have downloaded Adobe captivate trail version and tried a sample video recording. the file size is comparitively less compared to other tool. 

But is there a option on Adobe Captivate to convert the full/part of  video recorded in captivate to a GIF File.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The great folks in the Adobe Captivate Community Forum over there will be happy to check with you on the details at Captivate. I'm sure you will get good answers if you ask the question there 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you , i have posted in Captivate Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines